Our media training packages are tailored to each client to meet their individual needs.
We build skills and confidence to help you or your senior staff to achieve your corporate goals.
We will help you choose the right way to deliver your message, while refining your performance through small-group or 1:1 coaching.
You will leave the session knowing how to sell your message, prepared for when it is challenged, and armed to limit damage in a crisis.
- One to one training, specific to the needs of C-level executives and senior managers
- Individualised sessions, including interviews, recording, analysis, presentation and broadcast preparation
- Boost confidence, and prepare for eventualities in any public facing scenario
- Includes refresher & further development service after 12 months
- Small-group sessions of senior managers or appointed persons
- Workshops on how the media operates, and how to prepare for media interview or presentation
- Each group will be given the tools needed to prepare and sell their company message and maximise the return from any media appearances
- One on one support to carefully plan the route to market for specific messaging
- Work with corporate teams on how to generate traction on campaigns
- Advise on how best to deliver a message, and identify who is best suited to deliver it
- Work to maximise coverage in a crowded traditional and digital media space
“Healy Communications provide practical and hands on media training. Jonathan sets up a mobile studio and puts his attendees to the test. Given Jonathan’s vast experience in broadcasting, all his tips and advice are from experience, which makes the training more realistic and beneficial. The training is not only helpful for those who have to appear before the media, it is also hugely helpful to anyone who has to make presentations.”
“As a fast-growing company, we recognised the need to employ the assistance of a media professional to perfect how we sell our success story within the media and pharmacy industry. As our brand grows and is further exposed to media and PR attention, we spoke to Jonathan and felt his vast experience and assertive approach to media training suited our needs. What we also liked was the mock interview style for media interviews, which really gives you a taste of how a real-life scenario would be.”
Sue O’Grady, Head of Marketing & Messaging, CarePlus Pharmacy
“I have engaged Jonathan Healy to prepare senior management for media interviews and found him to be excellent. We were dealing with complex financial/legal matters which he fully grasped (he has a UCC Law degree) and was able to combine his legal/financial knowledge with his understanding of how journalists work which was invaluable for our staff. He was very helpful and efficient to deal with and I know that our staff enjoyed the process while being put through their paces…”
Ruth Mc Donnell, Head of Media and PR, University College Cork